Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 75 - Playing Some Catch up

Hey, just wanted to apologize for the small amount of communication I have been giving over the past few weeks. I've posted a few back posts today to catch up and the past few weeks! I sure love you guys!

This week I got a new companion, his name is Elder Mortimer, and he is from Pheonix Arizona. We have had nothing but a good time working hard so far, and I am very excited to push forward the lord's work with him as my companion.

"Let them go two by two, and thus let them preach by the way in every congregation, baptizing by water, and the laying on of the hands by the water’s side." D+C 58


Good times at Zone Conference.


By the way, this week I was asked to train the brand new district leaders at the new DLC meeting, so I feel pretty honored of president to ask me to do that. plus I'll get to go to the new district leader meeting again! woo!

Life is well!

It is hard to believe that there are just a few more short months until I have to come home.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.