Monday, April 8, 2013

Week 62 - A Jolly Good Week

welp, it's been a jolly good week. what an Incredible conference we had. It constantly amazes me, even down here in texas to see, and therefore know that there are such incredibly faithful members of the church everywhere in the world! I love my mission! Isaiah said it perfectly!
 
"And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly: None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken: Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind: Their roaring shall be like a lion..."
 
coupled with modern revelation:
 
"And ye are called to bring to pass the gathering of mine elect; for mine elect hear my voice and harden not their hearts."
 
We are a "peculiar people".
 
Texas is awesome... probably though just because I am a missionary; I'm not sure that I could love this place if I wasn't :) it's a little too sweaty.
 
All is well though. I love you. My prayers are yours! and please pray for me! I have such a testimony that most of the miracles I have seen have came not because of my faith, but because of those that pray for me! Thank you!
 
I look forward to another week in paradise!
 
-Elder Leavitt

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.