Monday, August 19, 2013

Week 79 - Lots of Pictures. A baptism, Temple week, and a really big sandwich.

Life is well. I cannot express how incredible this week has been. Between the baptism of Tuck, going to the temple, the new investigators we have found this week, and the size of the quadruple decker sandwich I watched my companion eat, I am just speechless.

Haha. no seriously though it was huge. Look:




Elder Mortimer eating a huge sandwich!

But more importantly, life is well. The mission goes well. There is no where else I would rather be then here. I know for the first time in my life that I am where god needs me to be :) 



Pictures from temple week!





Super excited about the new temple video!




these are the days




The District








Leavitt and Mortimer with recent converts Maria Valbuena and Taylor Bumbach!


Yes my tie is backwards. My bad


Baptism pictures of recent convert Charlie "Tuck" Grider.

It was my companion, Elder Mortimer's first baptism, so I was super happy for him!


Tuck is such a champ!


I was a little scared to be standing so close to a sister, so I panicked.


Sad to think I'll be back in six months. It's scary to think about. 
BUT, I know the lord will take care of me.

Thank you for all that you do. I love you guys.

The church is true. It changes lives.



If you don't know it, find out.
If you already know, don't forget.

Have an incredible week! Go find the people God has for you to find this week. I know they are out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.