Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 80 - only four more transfers :(


Just a short letter this week. I only have 4 transfers left, and I don't have time to waste writing letters! I hope everyone is doing well back home though ;)



Here is a picture with one of my favorite families from the ward: the Otas. They cook us delicious japanese food on saturdays! And it just so happens that they are good friends with the Dee Fuhirman (I have no idea how to spell that) and his family that used to live in melba. So when I told them that I was from melba they were quite excited to see that I knew them!  


This week has been full of miracles. At home and here in the mission. Life is incredible when the gospel is in your life :) my only regret is that it took me this long to figure that out.


Also, the church has put together a pretty awesome series of bible videos that are great for learning and teaching. If you haven't at least watched them I encourage you to do it.






Go share the gospel! there are people waiting!

I love you guys, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.