Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 84 - I love this place!!!

Well. I feel like you probably get tired of me saying this, but it has been another incredible week down here! I honestly have the coolest job in the world. The church is true folks.

The district, with recent converts Taylor Baumbach and Diana Valbuena.
Just wanted to write real quick this week and let you know that I am doing the best I can to serve the lord down here. I am so incredibly thankful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary and for all the support I have and do receive. I love you guys! 


I have seen the gospel change many lives. Including mine own. I love it. :D

Oh btw, here is a nice little picture of the new apartments that we live in:



Anyways though. Gotta run. We are taking a trip to Old Town Spring, so we can get some souveneirs and such :) I love this place!


Hope you all have an incredible week. You deserve it. I love you guys, and will see you in a few short weeks!

Here are a few more delightful videos for your personal enjoyment:




P-day morning jams










Ramen. It's what's for dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.