Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 85 - A trip to the temple!

Well this week was another great one :)

We went with the Knox family for Betty's first time to the temple... The spirit that was there was truly incredible!

This is what happens after you come out of the temple, the spirit literally makes you shine with angelic light..
haha just kidding. but seriously though, look at us...

Knox family first trip to the temple as a family.

Elder Gonzales, Leavitt, and Vought
Life is incredible!


Also. It is sad to think about, but this next week will be the last General Conference that I watch on my mission... Though I am stoked more than ever to listen to the prophet and the apostles, I also do dread that it marks that the time I have left to spend on my mission is very short. But I can only enjoy the time I have left out here. I love my mission!

In this video, Elder Holland states a principle that I have found to be true:



General Conference is an incredible blessing. Tell the world about it! The messages shared are what the world needs.

The Church is true. God lives. Jesus is our savior.

Have an incredible week :) I love you all!

P.s. I have been buying some pretty awesome souvenirs for everyone, so be excited ;)

See you all in a few short weeks! Pray for me to squeeze a few more miracles out of this incredible experience I have been having down here! I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.