Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 86 - All is well. But alas transferred again.

Life is well. The mission is well. All things are well in Spring, Texas...
But alas, I have been informed that I will be getting transferred once more. So although Spring has been incredible, I will see where the lord needs me for these last few months of my mission.

Adios Spring Texas! I love you guys!

Vigils, Deavers, Kizerians, Rasmussens, Keelers, Johnsons, Tuck, Pouwers, Boyds, Wideman, Isom, Kendricks, Otas, Sabistons, Tua'ones, Garretts, Badonis, Williams, Ragsdales, Hardys, Barrows, Martinez, and everyone else that I missed, Thank you so much. You guys are incredible and very dear to me, and have helped teach me some of the greatest lessons during my stay in Klein Oak. Thank you so much! Your influence will be remembered by me for the rest of my life.

all I can say is..

Keep on the keeping on! This is the lord's work! 

Anyhow though...


I have found an incredible testimony of the miracles that await us as we do the lord's work. He truly is in the details of our lives, if we can but be prepared to listen to the spirit. It is so amazing. Anyone who isn't or hasn't been a missionary could never understand, but it is true :)

also, a SHOUTOUT to the family back home!!!

Ya'll are the best!
Again, I apologize for not writing individually or wholly as much as I should. :) and though I have no legitimate excuse, I am sorry. Just know that I love you, and that you are on my mind always :) I have many great plans for us when I get back: ie. A family picture that isn't 20 years old... haha!

I hope you all have an incredible week! Thank you all that you do. It means more than you know to me.

I love you all. 

-Elder Leavitt


Also. What an incredible conference....

The lord has truly blessed us this conference. Here was one of my favorite talks by elder Dube.





Also had the privilege of going to a filipino restaurant with a family down here that reminds me so much of Scott and Linda! They are hilarious! 

She was telling me what was cooked with blood and what wasn't


Never quite decided if I liked the food or not. It was interesting.

Cheezy smiles for the win


Life is good. 
The church is true. 
If you don't know it, find out.
If you know already, don't forget :)



Have an incredible week. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.