Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 87 - They moved me to Katy!

Apologize for not writing in a few weeks. Things have been hectic down here. Just know that life is well.
It has been the incredible down here in Texas. Biggest news as of today: I got moved to KATY!!!

 and it is WELL... It is a joke how nice this apartment is compared to the apartments I have been in before. It's about time I get moved to somewhere nice! :D 

My new companion is Elder Cloward. He is a pretty chill duck from Utah. He's been out a total of six weeks, so I will be finishing his training, which is always fun! 

also, the other zone leader in Katy is Elder Whitney. And yes that is my daddy. So it is well. I can't imagine a better way to die than as Zone leaders with my trainer! Life is good!
All i can say is that I love my mission! 


Enjoy some tasty pics!!

Barney, Moulton, Vought, and Leavitt before Vought gets transferred

The new district in Katy!

Goodbye mortimer!

Reunited with Griffiths before he goes home!

One last pic with Murphy before he goes home

Smith, Leavitt, Price, and Barney right after transfers

My chicken. Her name is cockadoodle

Another shot of my chicken
A video I took on my companions camera when he went to the bathroom this morning. It was a sweet surprise that he found
The new zone!

Katy Zone!!!

 TEMPLE TRIP!!!

 Mark Womack - Baptized October 18th!

Burgers and Temple before the baptism!

Mark Womack!

Yeah he makes violins

MMMM FEAR THE BEARD




The church is true. I love my mission. See ya'l in a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.