Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 90 - Lots of Pics. It's been a GREAT week!

It's been another incredible week down here. Lots of pictures and videos to show :)

Elder Hunter has a thing for me. 
Elder WHITNEY And some classy guy having a good time.
The new guy Elder Satele, straight from Samoa, And some classy guy having a good time.
Elder Larsen the Great. And some classy guy having a good time.
My companion Elder Cloward. And some classy guy having a good time.

Elder Hilton. YUM. And some classy guy having a good time.
Elder Syme. The greatest of all basketball players in all of Houston Texas. PS I LOOK absolutely ripped in this picture. I approve.
Just Rolling in the Soccer Mom Van. Buckle up kids!
Sisters Koerner and Fletcher. Good times!
Me and the legendary Elder Stepp. I freaking love that guy! Don't we look angelic??

Me and Elder Whitney back together as Zone leader companions for the Katy Zone! Couldn't think of any other better way to end my mission than as ZL comps with my daddy!
Picture of us on our way to MLC with the sister training leaders and the other zone leaders. Of course, me is the driving seat of our sweet 2014 Black Dodge Caravan. aka Soccer Mom Van... Everyone just calls me Mom since I'm the driver.

Doing some service. JUST PULLING THOSE WEEDS!!!


The Church is true. I love my mission!

Also here are a few enjoyable videos from my experiences this week!







Hope you all had as good of a week as I did. I love you guys! Thank you so much for everything. Keep on the keeping on! Miracles will  come. Regardless of where, who, or what.
Have an incredible week!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.