Monday, November 4, 2013

Week 89 - Of this I testify

Well. I hate to do this to you mom, I know you hate when I only do a one paragrapher, but alas it just has to be :) I hope you'll forgive.

Just know that I am happy, that I love life. The Gospel is true. Miracles happen. People change. Blessings DO come, though almost always in time. Hearts heal, though it's the pain that makes that appreciated. Earnest prayer brings answers. Forgiveness is key. The atonement is real. Happiness is a choice, and one we have to remake every day. Families are forever. Sacrifice brings reward, though only when in harmony with true principles of the gospel. Sorrow is necessary, but is only godly when it leads to repentance. Jesus is the Christ. the Savior. The Redeemer of the world. "There is no other name by which we can be saved in the kingdom of God." The lost are found, but only when the found do their job. We have divine potential; and we begin to reach it, the more we realize it.

I love the gospel :)
It has made me the happiest.

Of this I testify.

-Elder Leavitt

I Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.