Monday, November 25, 2013

Week 92 - IT IS COLD. BUT THE GOSPEL IS STILL TRUE

It's been a great week down here... and yes I realize I say that entirely too much :) but it's true

The miracles continue to roll in as I get closer and closer to the end of my mission. I simply cannot express the true joy that fills me as I see the Gospel change peoples' lives. I love it.

Chiefly among those changes is the testimony I have seen change within myself. Above all, I know that god lives, and that he loves us. And that alone gives me strength to continually push forward.

Especially when I have to go through WEATHER LIKE THIS:







Mind you, this video hardly does a justice on this storm. I honestly though for a while that it may or may not have been the second coming. Our power was off and on. The thunder and lightning was killer. I feared for my life like the disciples on the boat, "oh me of little faith". So alas. Call me a doubting thomas, but I was scared!! yet here I am, a few days later, alive and well, still out knocking door to door, just searching for those who are waiting for the gospel :)

Could you imagine a life any better than that?
I surely can't.


Anyways though. Check out this picture of this good looking zone:

Doesn't get much better than that. I love these guys. Long live the Katy Zone.

The church is true. I love my mission.
Pray for miracles. You will find them :)

Have an incredible week


No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.