Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 93 - Happy Days!

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! Sorry I didn't get some sort of letter or package to you all beforehand! Just know that I love you guys, and I miss you greatly!

This week has reminded me of how truly grateful I am for the many blessings I have in my life.

I am thankful that I will not ever be asked to give back what has been given to me, for truly I could never do that. Too much has been sacrificed on my behalf. Jesus Christ. Mormon Pioneers. Protestant Reformation. My own family.

I just want you all to know that I am giving the best I have to give back for the many sacrifices on my behalf. It will never be even comparative to the things done for me, but nontheless, I will push forward.

Thank you so much. I love you all! The Church is true.

Jesus is the Christ. God lives.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.