Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week 95 - Long Live the Katy Zone

Hey, Apologize for getting this out a little late!

This week has been another great one! Christmas is always a great time. Even if you don't get to spend it with your family; though I will get to spend it with people that I have found a great love for. Eight Days Away! Woo!! Also, I apologize for my gifts for you all not coming until I get home. It costs way too much to ship things home, so I will just bring them in February! Thanks for understanding!

Anyhow though. Life is well. Miracles are happening. I love it.

Just know I love you, and am working hard. I apologize for not writing enough.

You all deserve more, but alas I still can't make any promises :) Don't take it personally!

Have a great week! Elder Whitney says hi!

Enjoy all these selfies that we took while preparing our report for Stake Correlation!











Long Live the Katy Zone Leaders


Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Remember, this is a missionary's blog. Please keep your comments appropriate and uplifting.